Heard about GameCIH first? Yes! You searched for Game CIH to get this hacking app for Android. Right? Well don’t worry, before sharing APK file of this Android app.
Almost everyone grew up playing games on some or the other platforms. But with the advent of smartphones, it has become easier than ever to play games. There are hundreds and thousands of games on the Android platform. But there are some games that just want to rip you off.
Today, we will see how to tackle those kinds of games with the help of the GameCIH APK. But, to do that, you need to have a rooted phone.
GameCIH APK Download | Android 2017
GameCIH is an app that modifies the system files of a game and in turn, helps you to change things like your score, coins, gems, and stuff like that so that you can have an advantage over the normal players who don’t use GameCIH. This gives you an edge and makes your game playing experience greater than ever.
GameCIH is considered, more or less, a hacking application. So, it doesn’t actually count as a legal app. In other words, you won’t be able to find it on the Google Play Store. You will have to download the APK file and then install it on your own.
|Latest Version||V 3.0.0|
|APK Size||0.56 MB|
|Compatible||Android v4.0 & Above|
|Usage||Modify the game scores, speed values, coins, lives and other values in offline games|
Here are the steps.
- Open any browser on your Android phone and click the below link.
- Once the download is complete, tap on the APK file to install it.
- As this is a third-party app, Android OS won’t let you install it and show you a warning pop-up window.
- Click Settings on that pop-up and then turn on Unknown Sources option in the resulting window.
- After that, the installation will start and GameCIH APK will be installed on your device in a couple of seconds.
Now, you are ready to use the app on your phone or tablet to tweak or modify games as you like. In the next section, we will teach you how to use the app to hack games and increase the in-game properties.
How to use GameCIH App?
Now that you have the GameCIH App on your Android device, you can start using it on games. You will learn all the specifics of the app’s working and we will also teach you how to use it in this section. But note that you have to root your phone first if you desire to use the app, as I already said.
Moving on, let’s see how you can use the app.
- Open the app. When you open the app for the first time, it will require permission to access your storage which you’ll have to grant.
- Press the button beside “Hot-Key” and then designate a hot-key of your liking. This is the key that you’ll have to press during gameplay to access GameCIH APK.
- Now, open any game that you wanna hack and start playing it as you would normally.
- For example, if you want to change the game score, then you have to pause the game when the score window comes on screen.
- Then press you hot-key followed by “input number”. Enter your current score value or currency value, whichever you want to change and click OK.
- Now, restart the game and play it until your score increases. Pause the game and open GameCIH app.
- Tap on the + sign to view all the increased values. Tap on the one that you want to modify and that certain value will be increased as per your choice.
This was the process to use GameCIH APK and hack any game and increase the values. Given that the process is a bit lengthy, it is pretty easy. There is no guarantee that it will work with all games, but you can try and see for yourself.
There are a lot of similar apps around in the market, but you will find none of them on the Google Play Store. You will have to download them from a third-party site. We have given some of them in this section in case you don’t find GameCIH APK working well with your device.
Freedom is a very popular tweaking app and it lets you buy in-app purchases for free. It is not the same as GameCIH, but it is pretty great. Lucky Patcher is also one of the widely used game and app hacking tools that you can find very easily. It will work on both rooted and non-rooted devices. So, if you don’t want to root your device, then you should definitely go for this one.